CFATS Security Bootcamp - Orlando, FL
The CFATS extension was approved by the House Energy and Commerce Committee. Time to get trained! Get away with us in Orlando, FL for the CFATS Security Bootcamp. This seminar is designed to prepare and train the new and/or journeyman security professionals and supervisors to manage their security programs at chemical facilities regulated by Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS). The class will begin with a. introduction to CFATS legislations and processes and into principle guidelines of risk management. Students will learn specific tactics, techniques and procedures to better secure their facilities and navigate the CFATS risk management process, including CFATS administration and Site Security Planning (SSP).
Day two will teach attendees practical techniques to implement security in a cost effective manner at their facilities. The class will culminate with a class on IED’s and how they might be deployed against their assets as well as how to respond.
We will end on the future state of CFATS legislation. Where will it go and how will it change?
- Risk Management
- Understanding Threat
- CFATS Legislation/Regulations
- CFATS Risk Management Process
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Implementing Security Measures
- Risk Based Performance Standards
- Site Security Planning and the Alternate Security Program
- CFATS Administration
- Methods used to defeat security measures
- Identifying Hazardous Substances and Devices
- Screening Techniques
- Crowd Control Procedures
- Introduction to IED's
- The Future of CFATS
Who Should Attend:
- Physical security personnel (guard protection services or law enforcement)
- Security management personnel
- Facility managers and Site Security Officers (SSO)
- Company and Facility Security Officers (CSO/FSO)
- Chemical site workers
- Chemical company executives
- Other security professionals
Don't Miss Out...Register Today!
Receive great training materials, reference CD's, handouts, tabletop exercise CD's, DHS Chemical Security Awareness Guides, and More!
June 15-16, 2011
Buena Vista Suites
8203 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Reservation Code: BAXTER2011
Edward D. Clark, Principal Security Consultant/President, Executive Interface, LLC. Read More
$349/2+ Persons (Group Discount)
$429/Government Discount (Call to receive discount)
Detailed Course Flyer:
Includes full agenda, speaker information, lodging details, etc.